From: Frank W. Zammetti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 12:14 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: AJAX: Whoa, Nellie!

Users that turn off JS are akin, in my mind, to automobile drivers who
decide they would rather play Fred Flintstone, cut holes in the
floorboards and not bother starting the engine.  Oh, you'll get around,
but your missing out!

While I am certainly not trying to say there aren't very legitimate
concerns with using JS, like most things they are overcome with
knowledge
and ability.  I mean, no one complains because Windows ships with fdisk
and format, they are at least as dangerous potentially!

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect