From: Dakota Jack [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 3:02 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: AJAX: Whoa, Nellie!

I have been taking another look at the AJAX stuff that Frank Zammetti has
provided.  This stuff is revolutionary.  Someone ought to be taking a close
look at integrating such solutions, so far as it makes sense, into Struts.
This is not a passing fancy, in my estimation.
This is a real solution to a persistent problem.  Further, this moves the
solution to where the problem exists, on the client.  I, for one, am getting
excited.  I am not saying to be precipitous, so the usual mundane warnings
can be kept aside.  But, this is not the usual thing.
 This is a fundamental shift in architecture that makes clear sense.

Jack

~Dakota Jack~