I very highly recommend DataVision. I wrote an article some time ago that serves as an introduction to it, specifically with using it in a webapp (pure servlets in the full example that accompanies the article)...

http://www.omnytex.com/articles/

Frank

Shajee wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to the group and Struts Framework. There're a few urgent queries for which i'm unable to get some good answers. Thought you guys might be helpful

Is there any inbuilt functionality in struts framework for
implementing reports.

Are there any Apache based tools/model for reporting in java web
application based on Struts framework.

The reports have to generated in DOC, PDF, HTML etc file formats

Looking forward to some suggestions

Thanks & regards
Shajee

-- Frank W. Zammetti Founder and Chief Software Architect Omnytex Technologies http://www.omnytex.com