From: Yan Hu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 10:50 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Is struts more performant than JSF

Hi:
I have been playing with JSF lately.  I really like it since it is very
intuitive.  But as I
understand it, JSF keeps a component tree for each page with JSF widgets in it
on the server. So
it is heavy weight compared with struts. Could I safely say that struts-based
apps are a bit more
performant than JSF ones? someone please shed some light on it.......