Dakota Jack wrote:

[...] and am not interested in Dave's little flame bit.
You were interested enough to assume that what I said was flame bait and respond passive-aggresively, when really all I said was that it was obvious that we weren't talking about the same thing. Now for a _better_ example of flame bait check out your original response to my post where you went on at length about how I had no idea what the issue was and that I must have been conversing with Laurie in a different language.

*sigh*

Dave