Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: Shopping Cart

On 5/27/05, Rafael Taboada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi dear folks... I'm programming something like a shopping cart. Do u know
some way to do that? Or a site where I can find some sample code...
  I was thinking about to store beans in session context... But what about
if the bean is so big??? Will there be any problem with the size???

Rafael, I guess you know my opinion on this ;) I prefer to store
stateful objects on server. If it is not in the session, than it is in
the database. But I do not like to pass stuff around in
request/response fields.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0521-4, 05/27/2005
Tested on: 5/28/2005 12:16:35 PM