Just one last little thing, Peter, so that there is no
misunderstanding.  It is absolutely critical in the Strategy Pattern
that we deal with a Java Bean.  A great proportion of the fruits of
the Strategy Pattern rely on that so that if your "metamophasis" does
not retain this feature, it is not a true metamorphasis.

~Dakota Jack~