From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of marc
Sent: Friday, 3 June 2005 5:51 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: How do I use JAAS(JbossSX) in Struts?

Now I have made a Struts app, that uses a LoginContext (Using
jbossSX/JAAS) to login. And this works fin.

But now I what to use the attibutes from the logincontext for more.
And what to be able to make menu's based on what role the user have. I
what to be able to set access controls to different action's base on
user roles. And other fancy things.

Is there a easy way to do this in struts. A plugin or something?

Or do anybody now some where I can read more abort it?

best regards and you all have a nice weekend.

\-Marc-/