Hello all.,

In my database password already stored in encrypted format.

Once user forget the password i need to send back him but its seeing by
encryption format only.

Bofere send password to user, i need to decrypt in java.

I am encrypt using following code

cryptoInterface=CryptoFactory.getCryptoHandler();
password = cryptoInterface.getHash(password);

But i cant decrypt back. Any one can send the code or help me.

Thanks in advance.
Senthil S

If you are not the intended recipient or received it in error, please contact
Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved