Wendy Smoak wrote:

Hubert, when I reply to one of your messages, the 'To:' line comes up with
both the Struts list _and_ you personally.  It happens (to me) with several
people on the list, but not everyone.  I don't know if it's something on my
end, or something in the messages you're sending, but that might be why you
get more personal replies than you want.
If you're not hitting "Reply All" then your email client is either ignoring or doing the wrong thing with the "Reply-To" header, at least in Hubert's case.

Dave