Hi!

I'am a newbie in STRUTS WORKFLOW EXTENSION. I installed the Demo
Application and everything works fine. But the following situation seems
to lead to a bug in the workflow extension:

a) Start the wizard and insert the first operand
b) Click the next-button and go to the second page
c) Now press the back-button of your browser -> a Workflow-Violation
occurs and you stay on page 2.
d) Click the back-button of the wizard (not of the browser) and go back
to the first page
e) Submit page 1 with the next-Button and go to page 2
f) Finally: Hit the back-button of the browser and: You are on page 1
and no workflow-violation occurs. Why? Any ideas?

Thx for your help!

Kind regards
Stefan Langer