Yeah, that seemed a little too easy :)

I would think it should throw an exception... Any Struts devs out there have an opinion? I know someone (I forget who, sorry!) just mentioned they added a warning that didn't make it into 1.2.7... A warning is good, but I would personally think an exception would be better because it's a pretty severe situation that deserves immediate attention (also a situation that theoretically would never happen outside development... at least, QA procedures better make that true! :) ).

Frank