--Venkat

Thats the trick. If you set null to false, than *if* a error message is not
found, the struts framework prints the language and the key, that is not found.
So it says: You have an error here. So you have an other mistake. It is good
practice to set null to false in all ressurce bundles, so you can see if
anything is wrong.

-Manfred

Venkat Reddy Valluri wrote:

Hi Manfred,
  I have given null="false"  for my main module struts config file and still
the error message is not displayed

    instead it is just dipaying like below
  ????en.us.error.user.user_name.required.???? (It is just displaying property
but not value)

Thank you very much

--Venkat