Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: [OT] Session ID in the URL

On 6/16/05, Adam Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It seems to be hard-coded behaviour that you can't do anything about
unless you want to write some javascript to check the URL and put a
token in the query string for the next request.

Nah, I cannot rely on Javascript. I guess I should drop the idea.
Nobody will notice anyway. People don't click Back buttons that often.

Michael.