>> In the tiles documentation webapp, it's stated:
>>
>> "A mechanism similar to Java properties files is used for definitions
>> files : you can have one definition file per key. The appropriate
>> definition is loaded according to the key."
>>
>> I'd like to use this to have different tiles for web & wap devices.  Can
>> someone explain how to do this?  I cannot find any information on how
>> this
>> works, I've searched everywhere.  I see how it's done for the language
>> based on the Locale, but not for a user defined key in the session.
>
> Struts doesn't provide anything specifically for this. There's all sorts
> of ways you could approach it; one possibility would be to map user
> agent header strings to local variants and define separate resource
> bundles for web vs. wap.

The text I quoted above was from the tiles documentation, which claims
Tiles *is* able to do this.  I just can't figure out how.  I'm now
wondering if this text is incorrect and tiles does not offer this.

The problem isn't related to resource bundles, the problem is I need
separate JSPs for web & wap.  I'd like to have a tiles-defs-web.xml
associated with a session key "device" value "web" and tiles-defs-wap.xml
associated with a session key "device" value "wap".  Default would be
"web".  Is this possible?  It seems like an easy thing to do.

-Michael

--
This E-mail is confidential.  It may also be legally privileged.  If you are
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.