From: "Dylan Stamat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> When validation finds that there are errors, and returns to the form page
> with displayed errors... I want to anchor to the lower part of the large
> form page... so, only the errors and the form shows... not the text above.
> Anybody have any ideas on how to do this !?
> I've tried about 100 different hacks, with no luck.

The problem is that when the page is rendered (when the links and form's
action are determined) you can't _know_ whether or not there will be errors.
It hasn't been submitted yet... the user hasn't even seen it.

See if this helps:
http://wiki.wendysmoak.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?JumpToAnchor

You'd probably want to test for the presence of errors, and skip setting the
request attribute.

--
Wendy Smoak