Wendy,

But having different actions in struts-config. how
would I call them in my jsp html:form ? because right
now I have only one action in jsp <html:form
action="myAction"> and then for each button i have
property="method".. in jsp

in struts-config for this action mapping I have
parameter="method"

Did I miss anything in here?

Thanks,