I was using the validation for other form and it's work fine. I just have
difficulty to validate field from a extend class.
There is a snippet of my code :

The declaration in the

<form name="editBottleForm">

      <field property="location"
        depends="required">
        <arg0 key="editBottleForm.location.displayName"/>
      </field>

</form>

The location field is came from the BottleForm that is the "parent" class of
the EditBottleForm

The declaration in the struts config :

<action path="/editBottle"
      name="editBottleForm"
      type="compbottle.actions.search.EditBottleAction"
      validate="true"
      input="tiles.search.editBottle">
      <forward name="auditTrail" path="tiles.search.auditTrail"/>
      <forward name="transactionAborted" path="tiles.transactionAborted"/>
    </action>

and finally a part of my code :

public class EditBottleForm extends
    BottleForm {

} and

public class BottleForm extends
    ValidatorForm {

        private String location;

        public void setLocation(String location) {
                this.location = location;
        }

        public String getLocation() {
                return location;