John Henry Xu wrote the following on 6/30/2005 11:49 PM:

struts can fit into J2EE structure and it is only part of it. And in
my opinion, you better use some GUI tools to develop struts
application, otherwise you spend lots of time on getters and setters.

Well even many of the most basic editors will make get/set methods, so I wouldn't say you need a GUI Tool at all for coding Struts apps. I happen to use IDEA and jEdit, mostly because I'm used to using them. (Yea I know Eclipse is good also..bla bla.. everyone just use what you like.. emacs, vim, pico, chalkboard, whatever:) It's just very misleading to state that you need GUI tools to create Struts apps.

--
Rick