Here I totally agree with John Henry.  Yes, you are a very good programmer if
you could beat
someone who uses FrontPage and you use only a text pad. This is no doubt.  As
the analogy I made a
couple of days ago, you are too expensive. How long did it take you to be this
productive?
Obviously, you are expensive for all the hard work you did in the past. But a
bum who needs only
10 dollars hours could do the same thing with FrontPage as you would.  Why
would I pay you 50
dollars an hours to just draw a couple of buttons on a form?