From: "Tony Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

can I do it with <logic:iterate>?

In jsp, with struts tag library, how can I change 0 to
'A', 1 to 'B', ...

As far as I can tell from the docs... not without putting the things you want to display into a Collection.

How about describing the problem you're trying to solve, instead of the one solution that you're trying to get working? It's quite possible that someone can suggest a better solution that works within your constraints.

(Without knowing anything else about your project, I'd say just stick a scriptlet in the JSP to populate an ArrayList, put that in page scope, and then use <logic:iterate> on it.)

Meanwhile... JSTL can do this...

  <c:forTokens items="A,B,C,D,E" delims="," var="token">
      <c:out value="${token}"/>
  </c:forTokens>

--
Wendy Smoak