Shale may purloin the name "Struts" but their is no Struts to Shale at
all.  Mark G. may or may not harm Struts (I don't think people are so
stupid as to let that influence their career decisions actually) but
Shale will kill Struts utterly, if Shale, which is very unlikely,
should be chosen to supercede Struts.

~Dakota Jack~