On 7/7/05, netsql <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> so... when?

At this point, there is not so much as a Release Plan for 1.3.x

* http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsReleasePlans

so it's not possile to say.

Personally, I'll be working in ASP.NET until at least November, so my
own voulnteer hours are going into a C# framework that I can use with
my own work.

>From what I can see, all of the other committers are deep into
maintenance mode right now. Struts 1.2.x solved their problems last
year, and, apparently, they are still solving the same problems this
year.

We have been bringing on new committers every few months. But, so far,
bringing on new volunteers hasn't seemed to help much..

IMHO, the key problem is that all we have is very part-time
volunteers. AFAIK, none of the committers are working on Struts as
part of their regular jobs. It's only what few minutes are left after
work and family.

-Ted.