To: <user@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: Fired???? was...Re: Struts Books Recommendations [OT]

Actually, in the US we have laws against age discrimination or discrimination based on race, religion, creed or nationality. These are termed "protected groups" under US labor law. If you were fired for one of these reasons, gather up some evidence and sue your way to wealth in the civil courts.

BAL