I was trying to avoid jumping in here, but I couldn't hold out.

How about we all grow up and act like adults?  Never in my life have I
seen such a childish display.  I think Rick's "My mom can beat up your
mom." made the same point I'm making here.  And Yan, you may have
given it a "hahaha +1," but that was directed at you just as much as
it was directed at anyone else.

This is supposed to be a list of professionals.  We are all here
trying to help one another through our Struts issues.  I fail to see
how making fun of some for using or not using an IDE or discussing
anti-discrimination laws or most everything that has been written in
the last two weeks applies to the goals of this list.  And I certainly
don't see how saying things like "Can you even reason logically? Ha
you can not since you do not have a brain." helps anyone in anyway.

When I joined the Struts list in May, it was an invaluable resource.
I was able to quickly learn the framework through the questions others
were asking.  But in the past few weeks, it's all gone downhill.  A
good percentage of threads are now off-topic; not off topic like
discussing the pros and cons of using an IDE, but off topic like what
an H1B is and personal thoughts on outsourcing.

Why don't we get back to the reason this list exists and the purpose
of Sturts: making our lives easier.

~ Andrew Tomaka