Hi,

I am having trouble getting messages to display using the html:messages tag. I have tried to help myself and followed the struts docs but I can't seem to get this to work. The html:errors tag works fine. Here's what I am trying to do:

I have an action that is trying to add a global message if a certain action is successful.

<code-snippet>
ActionMessages messages = new ActionMessages();
messages.add(ActionMessages.GLOBAL_MESSAGE,
                           new ActionMessage("mesg.pwResetSuccess"));

if (!messages.isEmpty())
   saveMessages(request, messages);
forward = mapping.findForward(GLOBAL_FORWARDS.LOGIN);
</code-snippet>

As you can see I create a messages object, stick my message in it as global and save it. This is pretty much verbatim from the struts user guide. I ran this through a debugger and all code is being executed. This forwards to a jsp page that has the following inside it:

<code-snippet>
<ul>
       <li><c:out value="${message}" /></li>
</ul>
</code-snippet>

When the browser renders the page I get no messages.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ross