Hi there,

I have an application that I am working on that requires two different role
levels (administrator and user).
The administrator, will have some extra links visible to them. I want to use
only one struts-config file.
I am currently running into a scalability issue -- here is what I mean:

<action path="/someAction" ....... >

<forward name="a_success" path="someAdministratorPath.def"> <!-- I am using
tiles -->
<forward name="u_success" path="someUserPath.def"> <!-- I am using tiles -->

</aciton>

The someAdministratorPath.def has a jsp with different kind of a menu
structure - for administrators only,
and someUserPath.def has a jsp with a subset of different menu structures --
the only real difference between
the two .def files is a single jsp.

Somehow the above seems awkward and unscalable to me, and I am afraid I will
run into a problem later.
I know that I can probably put in some <c:if statements in one of the JSPs,
and there discriminate between
a User and Administrator, but somehow, that seems like a band-aid solution.

If you have any idea on how to restructure this thing, please let me know.

Thanks, Alex.