Hi,

I want an <html:select> field to show the name of a file I get from a database.

I've tried to populate the field with a FormField object I instantiate with the name of the file. But there is something wrong as I get in the html field something like:

<input type="file" name="pdf" value="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">

What could be the problem?

ByE

LuKe

Sponsor:
Dai piĆ¹ energia al tuo sport! Rigenera il tuo corpo in maniera naturale
* Grazie agli integratori sport che trovi solo su Erboristeria.com
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2379&d=15-7