There could be several poteintal problems.

1) make sure the JSP does not have the session=false page directive set.
2) Make sure you are referencing the form using the same name as you have it defined in the struts config (remember capitalization does count).
3) Make sure you are accessing the form from within the html:form tag and that the struts action specified in the form action has the expected form as the type in the struts config.

Inactive hide details for Martin Morawetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Martin Morawetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          Martin Morawetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          07/18/2005 12:57 PM

          Please respond to

user@struts.apache.org

cc

Subject

instantiation of actionforms in session scope

Hi to all,

I use a formbean within session-scope (declared in
struts-config.xml). However it behaves like it would
be within request-scope. Every new page it gets
instantiated again. I checked the sessionid and
it is every page the same, so I guess am within the
same http-session.

Does anyone have some ideas what the reason may be?

Every hint is highly appreciated.

--
Regards
Martin