Not a problem...

http://javawebparts.sourceforge.net/javadocs/index.html

In the javawebparts.filter package, you should see the
CrossSiteScriptingFilter.

This will filter any incoming parameters, and optionally attributes (good
for if your forwarding somewhere) for a list of characters (you can alter
what it looks for via regex).

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect