Stéphane Zuckerman wrote:
Larry Meadors a écrit :

I agree with previous comments saying that Hibernate is useful if your project is quite large. Otherwise, the time taken to set it up would be better used to do something else. It does add some complexity when thinking through a new project, and in case of an existing one, there are too many changes that would need to be done to it to be really interesting in my opinion (or else, said project wasn't really big anyway).

So are you saying Hibreante for big complex or iBatis for big complex?

(I think most people know which one I say)

.V