[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
Hibernate Synchronizer is an Eclipse plugin that generates the config and mapping files as well as the VO/DAO classes. So, unless you want to hand-crank it OR you are an anti-Eclipse zealot, I suggest that you visit http://hibernatesynch.sourceforge.net/. Takes about an hour to have Hibernate running in your code, regardless of number of tables that you need to use. The amout of time saved is certainly worth the $25 donation I made.

I think their new tag line is "Hibernate...it's not just for medium/big projects anymore!" ;)

Well, I use the MyEclipse plugin, which does exactly the same thing. :-)
But the time spent to learn how to configure correctly Hibernate, and know really well how yo use it can be quite long indeed.

--
Stéphane Zuckerman