Sorry for the vague subject.  I've got a situation where I need to do some
processing before moving a user to a specific page.  The processing could be
very fast or very long.  I'd like to have some kind of a progress bar type
meter than can show how much time is left.  I will know for sure the exact
time it will take to process, and I can retrieve that at the beginning of
the processing.  When processing is done I want to go to a different url.
Has anyone done anything like this before, and if so what were the best ways
you found of accomplishing this?

Thanks,
David