Doesn't look like you are using it to me . . .

http://www.imagescript.com/atg/articles/jsp_j2ee/error_page_basics.htm

Erik

-----Original Message-----
From: Tremal Nailk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Aug 1, 2005 12:26 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List <user@struts.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Exception handling in Struts

2005/8/1, Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Probably want to use the web.xml exception stuff, then (error-page
> element, maybe?)

well, I'm using it (see my original posting), but the exception is not
caught, simply ignored. Anyway you are right when you say that the
exception should always be caught by the action class. I wanted to
make my jsp really secure whatever exception may be thrown, but
probabily I'm just a bit paranoid.

thanks

--
TREMALNAIK