2005/8/1, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Doesn't look like you are using it to me . . .

ok, I didn't use the errorPage attribute in the @page directive
because I'm using tiles and the error page would substitute only the
errored tile if an exception is thrown, resulting in a unpleasant
effect. I referred to the following article:

http://java.sun.com/developer/EJTechTips/2003/tt0114.html

in which they say the <error-page> tag in web.xml should manage all
the exceptions thrown by a web tier component. The errorPage attribute
here is considered as a way to get more control over a page error, if
someone needs some particular.

I found references if using Struts the web.xml error handling is
bypassed by the Struts controller, so you have to use the
<global-exceptions> in struts-config.xml, which doesn't handle jsp
exceptions. Don't know if it's true.

The question here is: how can I deal with jsp thrown exceptions in Struts?

Thanks

--
TREMALNAIK