Hi,

I have the following code that works okay partially.
onchange="this.form.btnpressed.value='imgpressed';this.form.submit()"
/></td>

I want the user to select an image (html:file property) and display the
image (html:img) the user selected. This works fine for the first time when
the user selects a file. But if I click on the 'Browse' (from html:file
option) again and select another file, the fileDownload action is not
called.

Can anyone help me in solving this problem?

Thanks,
Vijaya