I would recommend changing the capital T to a lowercase t. This is standard. I have had problems in the past with having uppercase variable names. This is due to the reflection that Struts uses to find associated getters and setters.
Inactive hide details for "Johnson, Kaerstin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"Johnson, Kaerstin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          "Johnson, Kaerstin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          08/02/2005 11:34 AM

          Please respond to

<user@struts.apache.org>, "Swapnil Patil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc

Subject

RE: Can u help me...I have a problem related to struts.

Sounds like you probably have a case problem.
Please make sure that you reference Title with the capital T throughout
the struts, jsp and bean.

I can see your set method references title with lower case, this is
probably the culprit.

Hope this helps.