Is the only solution a tiles controller?

Ok, I gotta go to my day job. I'll check in this afternoon.

Thanx.

From: "draegoon Z" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: RE: Pass errors to tile for popup
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 00:15:07 +0000

I tried this, but got a null error at the end of the <tile:insert>:

<logic:messagesPresent>

           <%-- Need to show error popup --%>
           <tiles:insert definition="tile.error_box.insert" flush="false">

               <%-- define putList dynamically --%>
               <tiles:putList name="errors">

                   <%-- iterate through error messages --%>

                       <%-- add error to the list --%>
                       <tiles:add value="${error}" direct="true" />

               </tiles:putList>
           </tiles:insert>
       </logic:messagesPresent>

I could see the value of ${error}, so I'm definitely reading the errors.
Can this not be done with tiles like this?

Later