Hi,
Thanks for all the help. Now i have got the debugging working. But
still the problem remains, validate() not being called. I tried all
combinations...I made a simple action and form without any business
logic etc...but i dont understand why validate method is being called
in only a single form and not being called for any other forms.

Most weird error.

Even if I call validate from the corresponding action, it does not get
called. However if I rename the validate method by another method e..g
update then I can call the update method from action.

Is there a way that the action errors created can be shown as error by
jsp page ?

Heres the code ;
**action
form.update(mapping,request); // form.validate() doesnt get called so i renamed
                                                to update()

**form
public ActionErrors update(ActionMapping mapping, ServletRequest request) {
     super.validate(mapping,servlet);
    errors = new ActionErrors();
if (nullOrBlank(m_location)) {
errors.add("Location",new
ActionError("errors.location.required"));
                        }
    return new ActionErrors();
}

So basically the action class can get the errors, but how should i
display that errors on jsp (This is all because validate() not being
called).

Jay