[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

lk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> am 07.09.2005 10:23:04

An:     user@struts.apache.org
Kopie:
Thema:  Problem with characters [Virenprüfung durchgeführt]

Hi,

I have a problem with some characters.

My application reads some forms and writes them in a db.

On my test and developing environment everything works well.

The problem comes out when I deploy the application on the production
server.

When I fill in the form non English characters (for example the typical
characters of the Italian language) they are read as "?".

The strange thing is that in the same tomcat context there is an old
no-struts application that works well.

On this server Apache and Tomcat work together and this is the only
difference from my test server.

In both struts-config.xml and web.xml I put this encoding

Furthermore I use a tiles layout and in it I put:

What could be the problem?

Perhaps the settings of your browser.

I use the same browser: on my local server the form is read perfectly, on the production server the problem comes out.

LukE

Sponsor:
America, Africa, Australia, Asia...con Email Phone Card chiami ovunque
spendendo meno di una telefonata interurbana
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid&88&d=7-9