Okay... I've removed the struts.jar (and the other related jars of struts)
from
the shared folder and put it in the proposed WEB-INF/lib folder.

Great I've got no trouble with the DynaActionForm! Now I have to restart the
jboss
everytime I redeploy. The server does a lock on the struts.jar so I couldn't
redeploy
without stopping the server. The error will never come back this way :)

Not really the way I liked but very consequent... :(