> I've got a little question regarding the <html:link>-Tag.
>
> Is it correct when I have this in a jsp:
> paramName="objekt" paramId="objekteId" paramProperty="objekteId">

No, it's not correct. In action parameter should be ONLY the actio (ie
"/admin_objekte_new.do"). NO PARAMS. If you want to add params manually to
string use href instead of action. If you want to use action you have to use
maps of parameters or paramId/paramName/paramProperty if there is only one
URL-passed parameter.