Your problem is a tricky one, so don't worry

<bean:define id="selectboxSize"><bean:message key='selectbox.size'/></bean:define>

Cedric

Raghu Kanchustambham wrote:

Hi,
When I use the following line...it prints a 4 on the screen. {
selectbox.size has been defined as 4 in application.properties file }

<bean:message key='selectbox.size'/>

However, the following code doesnt seem to work. Can somebody explain what
is wrong with this? I want a select box of size 4 here. The intent is to
'externalize' the size of the select box so that I can configure the size of
any select box through out the application at one place. Also if someone has
a better way of solving it, please suggest.

selectbox.size"/>'>

Thanks much.

Regards,
Raghu