Van wrote:
On 9/30/05, Graham Reeds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Now with the above changes and I also read that tiles have a convention
of prefixing period (.) so that has been changed I still get a 404 but
with the new error message of "Invalid path /Tester was requested"

struts-config.xml:
<action path="/Tester.do" forward=".Tester" />

You don't want the extension in the action mapping, just in the URL. Try this:

<action path="/Tester" forward=".Tester" />

I can't promise that it will work with this change, but, I do believe
this will address the complaint about "Invalid path /Tester".

Thankyou! Finally this is working. Now I can move onto actually doing something useful. Fortunately no one was footing the bill for this learning experience.

G.