Frank:

I agree with you in that a big whiteboard is the best place for
data design.

I had an old boss that used to tell me that if you can't do it
on paper, you can't possibly hope to tell the computer how to
do it.

I think people nowadays are too impatient to design things well.
They just start hacking stuff together and hope it will all work
at the end.

I think that is why there are so many crappy systems out there.

Regarding you room - I think I would need a padded room next
to it!

        Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, JAMM Consulting, (214) 986-3533, www.JAMMConsulting.com
FREE! Valuable info on how your business can reduce operating costs by