When my ActionForm returns a non-empty ActionErrors object, where does
control go to?

i.e. i read from the struts site:

"""
When the properties of this bean have been populated, but before the
executemethod of the
Action is called, this bean's validate method will be called, which gives
the bean a chance to verify that the properties submitted by the user are
correct and valid. If this method finds problems, it returns an error
messages object that encapsulates those problems, and the controller servlet
will return control to the corresponding input form. Otherwise, the
validatemethod returns
null, indicating that everything is acceptable and the corresponding
Action.execute method should be called.
"""
(my bold)

I guess I don't understand what 'corresponding input form' means? Presumably
the controller needs to call some Action, how do I know / specify which one?

Thanks