Hello all,

I have two submit buttons, one with a value of Continue and the other Back.

How do I check their values?

I've tried request.getAttribute("submit").toString() but I do not get anything.

My buttons are like this:

They are within the same form structure.

My action has already a Session Bean scope to save the form contents. But the submit is not
in that DynaBean.

I will decide on what to do within the action based on what button is pressed.

Thanks,
C.F.