Hi,

        Put the following code in your web.xml. This will not allow any of
your user to access your JSPs.

<web-app>
  <security-constraint>
    <web-resource-collection>
      <web-resource-name>no_access</web-resource-name>
      <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>
    </web-resource-collection>
    <auth-constraint/>
  </security-constraint>
</web-app>

Regards,
Rajasekhar Cherukuri

"C.F. Scheidecker Antunes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/10/2005 09:58 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Hide the JSP: Actions, rowBean and JSPs question

Hello All,

I have an action that reads from the database and return a rowSet bean
to the request scope.
Then I iterate the bean on my JSP and show the data.

Everything works.

I however have a problem. I can access the JSP straight if I type the URL.

That is, I want the JSP only to be shown if it is called from the
action. I have a forward called "success" and
mapped to my struts-config.xml. On success I forward to the jsp

I would like to hide the JSP from the user, is it possible?

How?

Thanks,

C.F.