Hi,
        You can use the value="" attribute in the tag in which you don't
want the default values to be loaded. This doe not require any special
method.

Regards,
Rajasekhar Cherukuri

"Deva Pitchai(NatureSoft)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/21/2005 01:10 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
[Form field values.. regarding]

[With snapshot attached]

Hi group....

hope you all must come across this situation...
If u can tell me how to solve this... i will be very much thankful

when i edit a form (say with 10 fields in it. some are dropdown, textbox
etc), the non-mandatory fields are displaying 0.0 as the field value,
which is the value from the database.

Now my question is.... is there any simple way to avoid this kind of
displaying 0.0.
Or I need to write a method to make it as null

Thanks in adv
Deva