Wendy Smoak on 25/10/05 17:34, wrote:
From: "David Delbecq" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wendy wrote:

As Frank mentioned, the site is generated by Maven, which means
we are not (and do not want to be) in control of the XSLT and
CSS that make it happen.

maven allows you to provide your own css for your projet. http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/using/site.html

If someone would like to modify the existing stylesheet or come up
with a new look for the site, we'll certainly consider it. :)

I've asked on maven-users to see if there is a fix for the left-hand
column problem in non-IE browsers.

Hey wow, can we have a kind of csszengarden competition with this?

It appears that there is no table-based layout HTML, which is fantastic.